Juan Fernando Castañeda Prada
Part of Grupo Nutresa since 2011
52 years old
Redes comerciales secas
- The Organization acquired a 51% interest in Atlantic Food Service, a company specialized in the commercialization of products in the institutional or food service channel in Colombia.
- We maintained the dynamism of our brands in the traditional channel with a 4.6% increase in value.
- The Organization kept its expenditure under the sales growth, contributing to the business productivity and efficiency thanks to the evolution of the commercial model and the optimization of the structure.
- We reduced the CO2 emissions from our distribution fleet by 35%. This was possible due to the efficient-driving efforts among the directly operated vehicles and to the adequate management of the vehicle fleet maintenance activities.
- We incorporated the first electric vehicle with a capacity of 4.5 tons and three natural gas-powered cargo vehicles. Additionally, we replaced 24 cargo machinery units and used electric tricycles for delivery activities with a lesser environmental impact.
- The Novaventa network closed the year with a total of 192,666 individual entrepreneurs, enabling direct access to almost four million Colombian consumers.
- We implemented a pilot program of commercial agents with exclusive dedication, which allows focusing the Organization’s efforts and a higher level of specialization in the topics associated with the segment.
Customer satisfaction level in 2019
Customer loyalty level in 2019
*Loyalty and satisfaction measurements are performed every two years.
(Direct employees, third-party employees and apprentices)
(Direct employees and apprentices)
- Supporting the transformation of the market by maintaining the best value proposition for our customers, along with a better coverage and a higher level of efficiency.
- Incorporating Atlantic Food Service’s product portfolio to Grupo Nutresa’s commercial ecosystem.
- Raising the portfolio efficiency by optimizing the number of product references and improving the value offer for each one of the segments according to the brands and networks management model.
- Maintaining the best environmental practices to keep contributing to the reduction of CO2 emissions by incorporating more electric vehicles, ensuring the continuity of our efficient driving plans and adequately managing our maintenance plans.
Continue being the strongest food distribution network in Colombia and working on maximizing our market entry by focusing on maintaining the best value proposition for each one of the segments we serve. We will maintain our commitment to competitiveness, making significant contributions to the improvement of the cost-to-serve, with a highly qualified and committed team.