Fabián Andrés Restrepo Zambrano
Part of Grupo Nutresa since 1996
45 years old
- The Business achieved a significantly positive evolution in its results by managing challenges associated with devaluation and road and maritime logistics circumstances.
- We achieved two-digit growth in sales (13.6%), increasing our market share and strengthening the positioning and capital of our Business’s brands.
- The Business improved the profitability of its brands by being efficient and productive in its investment, increasing its sales volumes, managing its expenses and generating value-per-kilo growth.
- We focused our capital investments on enhancing the efficiency of our production plants, thus obtaining a higher level of productivity as a result.
- The Business enhanced the capabilities of its people within the framework of diversity and sustainable development, underscoring innovation, the creation of memorable experiences, collaborative work and adaptability.
- We managed our Imagix Model based on an innovative culture and on a portfolio of projects focused on new products, services and processes. In addition, we made great progress in initiatives that contribute to our sustainability.
COP thousand million
The Pastas Business represents
of Grupo Nutresa’s total sales.
Sales in Colombia
Sales in Colombia represent
of the Business’s total sales.
The Pastas Business represents
of Grupo Nutresa’s EBITDA.
(Direct employees, third-party employees and apprentices)
(Direct employees and apprentices)
Supplies and other
(Includes direct labor, IMCs and other commodities)
(% of total sales)
Hover on the chart to see the information
Market share in Colombia
New full market estimation model that integrates several of Nielsen’s sources of information (RMS, HomeScan, industry coverage matrix and crowdsourcing). Includes Discounters and Direct Sales, among other, and excludes institutional and wholesaler channels.
We reused 100% of the wastewater at the Mosquera production plant.
Water consumption reduction:-35,1%
- Maintaining the optimization of the costs of commodities in their multiple components to fulfill the value promise for our customers and consumers.
- Continue generating value and growth for the Business, strengthening the brands’ higher purpose through differentiated and sustainable value propositions, relevant innovation and growth in the international markets.
- Making progress in the comprehensive development of our people, enhancing the Nutresa talents and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture with the aim of strengthening the capabilities of the Business.
- Leveraging the capital investments on continued contributions of productivity and profitability to the Business.
- Managing the digital transformation by adequately incorporating and internalizing technologies based on a culture of adaptability and flexibility.
Consolidating our leadership in the pasta business and our development of new categories focused on health and nutrition based on new capabilities, adaptive leadership and innovation.